If you’re looking for a replacement window that can provide lighting, ventilation and a focal point for your room, look no further than the garden window. Whether you display plants, art or a fun collection, this window allows you to combine the view with a few of your favorite things.
One Window, Endless Possibilities
Garden windows add a new dimension of beauty and comfort to any room in your home. On warm, sunny days the fully screened, twin-sealing side vents bring in gentle breezes. The garden window will not chip, blister or peel and will never need scraping or painting. The deep, 17-inch seatboard makes a great accent area for your favorite plants and a full one-inch insulated glass package offers you added comfort all year-round. Garden Windows are virtually maintenance-free and carry the Alside Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Fully welded mainframe for strength and stability.
- Top sloped insulating glass panel is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity.
- Twin-sealing, fully screened, operating casements improves weather protection.
- Completely assembled with head and seatboard for easy installation.
- Multi-point locking system for a tighter seal and added security.
- Clear 1″ insulated glass unit provides all-weather protection.
- An adjustable 1/2″ thick glass shelf with polished edges is standard on all garden windows.
Ready for a Garden Window?
Looking for a window company that offers top-notch products and professional service? Quality Home Exteriors is Omaha’s choice. We install replacement windows that will last for years. Call us at (402) 403-5815 or fill out our appointment form today.