Double Hung Windows
Double-hung windows are a classic replacement window choice. At Quality Home Exteriors, we’re proud to offer energy-efficient windows at unbeatable prices.
Energy-Efficient Units from Alside®
Mezzo® Windows from Alside® feature a thermally-optimized narrowline frame and sash with a dual-pane, insulated glass solution designed to meet stringent ENERGY STAR® requirements. The elegant narrowline construction ensures maximum daylight visibility while advanced technological reinforcements deliver dependable strength.
You’ll sleep well knowing that Mezzos are equipped with enhanced forced-entry hardware and modernized screen and bulb designs. Strong, durable and weathertight — with the custom beauty you’ve come to expect from Alside — the Mezzo Window is in a class by itself.
An impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty delivers the peace of mind you would expect from an industry leader.
Features & Benefits
- The EdgeForce™ low-profile frame and sash creates an expanded glass area while internal chambers increase structural integrity, rigidity and energy efficiency.
- CoreFX™ composite reinforcement helps reduce the transfer of energy while strengthening meeting rails and allowing for secure mounting of hardware.
- Defense-Tek™ end-of-throw cam-shift locking action delivers increased strength and protection.
- Forecaster™ quickly directs water runoff, keeping the exterior of the window clean and attractive.
- The HP3™ telescoping sill dam delivers protection from air and water infiltration, increases structural stability and enhances beauty.
- Gatekeeper™ interlocking sash-to-sill technology delivers a unified wall of strength.
- The Ocular ™ screen bulb seal eliminates light penetration between the screen and frame and aids in easy screen installation and removal.
- ClimaTech® insulating glass packages
- Decorative grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Full screens available (full screens are standard on exterior color-finished windows)
- Obscure glass
- Colonial, Diamond, Prairie and Double Prairie grid patterns available along with a V-grooved cut glass option.
- Interior color selections include White and Beige as well as laminate woodgrains in White, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry.
- Exterior color choices include White and Beige as well as special finishes in Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English
- Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray.
- Colonial, Prairie and Craftsman grid patterns available along with a Designer Prairie and Designer Double Prairie grid option.
- Interior and exterior color selections include White, Almond and Desert Clay; a Bronze exterior is also available with a White interior.
- 1” Nail Fin Set Back
- 1-3/8” Nail Fin Set Back
- 1-3/8” Nail Fin Set Back with J-channel adaptor
- Stucco Fin
- ClimaTech® ThermD TG2 and ClimaTech ThermD TG2 Elite insulating glass packages
Let’s Get Started
We know you have a choice of window companies and we’re proud you’ve chosen Quality Home Exteriors. Our team is here to answer any questions you have about your window replacement project. Call us at (402) 403-5815 or fill out our appointment form today.