WE WANT YOU! We are looking for diligent self-starters! Our ideal candidate is punctual, thorough, able to connect well with our customers, and driven to provide the best possible customer service.
The successful candidates chosen for this position will speak with prospective customers in and around the Omaha/ Iowa area and set up appointments for our talented project consultants to visit the homeowner in their home. You will be fully trained on home renovation terms and products, so you are fully prepared to answer any questions you may come across. This position has both part-time and full-time positions on-site at the QHE Headquarters in Omaha.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Initiate outbound customer calls converting curious homeowners into appointments for our outside sales team
- Answer questions regarding customer projects, appointment setting, and general homeowner concerns.
- Maintain an elevated level of professionalism with homeowners and work to establish a positive rapport with every customer.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem-solving and turning homeowners into customers.
- Meet all performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Absorb and demonstrate new learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain data confidentiality.
- Share reports on daily performance.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years of Inside Sales or Call Center Experience
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to follow a scripted process
- Winning mentality/Competitive Drive